We'll keep your info private when you buy wall prints from Yorkelee!
Protecting your Privacy At Yorkelee Prints, we’ve got your back when it comes to your interior & art prints as well as those all-important personal details. Our customers are very important to us, which means protecting our customers by keeping their personal data and information secure at all costs is a main priority.
HOW WE GET YOUR INFO
Most of the information you, the customer, provide us with happens when you’re engaging with us and our brand. This could be from anything from browsing the website, to purchasing and subscribing.
When purchasing from us, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card details, and other general marketing preferences.
We may also receive information from you via you entering one of our competitions, participating in any feedback questionnaires around your shopping experience with us, or from any communication you may have with our customer services team.
WHAT YOU'RE USING (DEVICE INFORMATION)
When it comes to the technology you’re using to shop with, we collect device specific information, which can include the model, operating system, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
When you use our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This information can include details of what you search for, your internet protocol address (IP), device information such as operating system, browser language and date/time of any requests you make.
WHERE YOU’RE AT (LOCATION INFORMATION)
When shopping or engaging with our services we may use your IP address or location services from your device to geo-locate your approximate location. We do this to ensure we’re providing you with a relevant and optimum shopping experience with regards to everything from showing you relevant products, delivery methods and shipping options.
LOCAL DEVICE STORAGE
We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches. These techniques are used to ultimately enhance your user experience when shopping with us.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Functionality Cookies - The cookies required for users to navigate the website and use features such as add to bag and login.
- Analytics Cookies - The cookies that allow us to analyse how customers use the website and allow us to action this information to improve our experience and offering. We always aim to improve your user experience.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies - The cookies used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you. They’re also used to track ‘click through’ and engagement of our adverts to help us measure our marketing campaigns.
GETTING YOUR ORDER TO YOU (DELIVERY)
We use your address and contact data to ensure we can deliver all the stylish wall art products you purchase with us to your front door as soon as possible. We will also drop you several emails and text messages to provide you with updates on your order. On this, we also share selected information with our trusted courier partner, Australia Post & Ready To Ship, so they can also keep you updated on your parcels progress.
KEEPING YOU IN THE LOOP (MARKETING)
At checkout you are automatically opted in to our Newsletters and special offers and deals. With this opt-in permission, we can contact you via email. You can edit your marketing preferences, or choose to opt out at any time (hit the unsubscribe button in the email to unsubscribe), or un-tick the subscribe option when checking out on our website.
TAKING YOUR MONIES (PAYMENT)
We try and keep this as simple and safe for you as possible. We use your card, and address information to process your transaction via our third-party payment processors. These include but are not limited to; Shopify accepted payment options, PayPal and AfterPay.
We really love keeping you guys in the loop on what’s new, products you like, sales and promotions. We do this through advertising. With this, we look to target you, the customer, with our banners and adverts - even when you’re using other websites and services not associated with us.
Our third-party advertising partners and its service providers will deliver to you advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain social platforms associated with the Facebook group & Google search related topics. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide it pseudonymous, this means it is not personally identifiable.
We also use a number of digital marketing networks, as well as several advertising technologies including pixels, ad tags, cookies, device identifiers and web beacons. The adverts you see from us will use some of the information we’re currently holding about you, or pervious information from your use of our services.
We take the protection and safety of our customer’s data very seriously, so you can trust we wouldn’t, and don’t, sell or distribute any of your personal data to untrusted third parties. We do, however, share relevant parts of your personal information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with selected third parties. These are closely selected, monitored and audited companies who assist us in providing our services to you the customer. To help explain what they do we have broken these down to four key categories:
- Companies that help us and our customers use our services such as payment processors and shipping providers.
- Service providers that we work closely with to help us run things day to day and provide better experiences to customers. These companies include Google, advertising partners, our website hosting company and various other tools we use such as multi-variant testing etc.
- Companies that we feel sure get our customer’s approval. These include social media sites (such as when you login with Facebook), or if you decide to checkout using PayPal when shopping with us.
Any other third parties will not receive your personal identifiable information. They may however get access to anonymized data which we use to identify patterns and market trends.
SAYING NO TO UNWANTED MARKETING MESSAGES
If, at any time, you decide you want us to stop hitting you up via your inbox - this is cool. You can stop receiving any form of marketing messages from us by:
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- Getting in touch and contacting our customer services team direct.
When it comes to your personal info, you have a lot of rights. These include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing emails.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint to make, or just have a question for us - get in touch!